JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy Hui snatches Jay Chou's rumoured girlfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Andy Hui snatches Jay Chou's rumoured girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Andy Hui snatches Jay Chou's rumoured girlfriend   Andy Hui snatches Jay Chou's rumoured girlfriend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 am

Source: CCTV
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yesterday, Andy Hui filmed the MV for the title track ‘比翼双飞’ in his new album. For this MV, he invited Jay Chou’s rumoured girlfriend Jessie Chiang to be the female lead. The song tells of a couple achieving their dream of travelling the world, but on the way, they meet God’s merciless joke, and the female lead eventually dies, becoming the male lead’s forever sad song. The 2 showed off a big romantic display, and Andy joked, exclaiming to the air: “I’m the one she truly likes!”

Jessie revealed that both she and her mum are Andy’s loyal fans. The first time being in such close contact with her idol, she was so nervous that she couldn’t look him straight in the eye, and she kept repeating shyly: “I feel like I’m dreaming.” Under Andy’s encouragement, the 2 began to heat up, and did many intimate poses infront of the camera. Talking about his collaboration with Jessie, Andy laughed saying: “Previously, I heard about her rumours with Jie Lun, but I want to clarify, Jie Lun ah, the one she truly likes is me, not you la!” He also praised Jessie saying: “She is a very cute little girl, and looks very warm and gentle, I think there should be many guys that wish to be in close contact with her.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

Andy Hui snatches Jay Chou's rumoured girlfriend
Page 1 of 1