JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edison Chen: I never said I will leave the HK Entertainment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Edison Chen: I never said I will leave the HK Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Edison Chen: I never said I will leave the HK Entertainment   Edison Chen: I never said I will leave the HK Entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:40 am

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Edison Chen: I never said I'll leave the HK Entertainment Circle Forever

From the CNN interview, besides apologizing and explaining why he didn't contact the girls after the Scandal. He said: "First, because I couldn't find them. Second, because I didn't know how to say it to them." Edison stresses again that he is also a victim himself: "Because the photos are widely spread, I really can't do anything. I did not say I was not wrong, that's why I apologized. I only wanted to say that its because of the Scandal, I went through a lot of misery."

Never said would leave the industry forever

Also, Edison said during the interview that he never expressed that he would leave the HK entertainment industry forever. He implied that the HK media misunderstood his meaning a year ago at his press conference: "Talking about it now, its quite funny because the Media , especially the Chinese Media. They said that I said I would leave the HK entertainment industry forever. The correct words that I said was temporarily. Maybe now people understand the meaning of temporarily. Temporarily could mean 5 minutes or it could mean two years. I have never said I would leave forever."

Want to talk with the Threat letter writers

As for the death letter threats, Edison admitted that he's in fear: "If I told you I'm not afraid of someone sending me a bullet, then I'm lying to you... I have never thought that I would receive threat letters. Up until now, I still don't understand. I really want to sit down and have a talk with those writers of the threat letters. I don't care who they are because I don't feel that life could be broken by others."

Edison and Vincy did not break up

Edison expressed that he's very thankful of his girlfriend Vincy Yeung andt that their relationship has never changed: "When I was at home, I had nothing to say. She was like a soldier or superwoman, I don't want to say that I'm like a coward, but at the time I really felt emotionally stressed, and she would just continue to go to school everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

Edison Chen: I never said I will leave the HK Entertainment
Page 1 of 1