JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerry Yan realeses new album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Jerry Yan realeses new album Empty
PostSubject: Jerry Yan realeses new album   Jerry Yan realeses new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:56 am

Over the years, Jerry Yan has been busy filming many dramas, but he hasn’t forgotten his love for singing. A few days ago, he went to Japan to record his first single, and his new album will be released in mid-June. He revealed: “Only when singing, am I truly being myself.”

Jerry’s album hasn’t even been officially released yet, and already overseas fans have received the news, and have caused great uproar. They immediately rushed to order, and the current order quantity has already surpassed 10,000 copies.

Jerry very straightforwardly expressed: “Over the years, I’ve always been playing someone’s else character in dramas, only when I’m making my own album, do I feel my own existence.” At the same time, because he wants to thank his loyal fans, he has already asked for a few days leave from the drama crew, so that when his new album is released, he can spend some quality time with fans.

His management company has also announced that on the 21st of June, they will hold a fan meet event at the Breeze Centre* in Taipei. This will be the only fan meet in Taiwan, and on the day, Jerry will definitely have a big reunion with fans.

Source: UDN
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

Jerry Yan realeses new album
Page 1 of 1