JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A heavenly funny story mayb?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akura
Junior
Junior
Akura

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-06

A heavenly funny story mayb? Empty
PostSubject: A heavenly funny story mayb?   A heavenly funny story mayb? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am

It got crowded in heaven that St. Peter decided to accept only people who had really bad day on the day they died.
St. Peter was standing at the pearly gate. The first man appeared:
- “Tell me about the day you died.”
- “Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn’t find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from.”
St. Peter couldn’t deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. The next man in line approached.
- “Tell me about the day you died.”
- “Well, sir, it was awful, I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I tried to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!”
St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. The third man arrived.
- “Tell me about the day you died?”
- “OK, picture this; I’m naked, hiding inside a refrigerator….”
Got it from jullia soo, iso she takes the credits, not sure where she got it from.
Back to top Go down
lilmystic
lilmystic

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: A heavenly funny story mayb?   A heavenly funny story mayb? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 am

lols !
i heard this joke before ^o^
it's still hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
xliLJosephx
Junior
Junior
xliLJosephx

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A heavenly funny story mayb?   A heavenly funny story mayb? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 am

OMFG!

its so funny

:L
Back to top Go down
roastedpiggy
Junior
Junior
roastedpiggy

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: A heavenly funny story mayb?   A heavenly funny story mayb? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:00 am

lols =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heavenly funny story mayb?   A heavenly funny story mayb? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A heavenly funny story mayb?
Page 1 of 1