Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Stand Up!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Genre: Human Drama, Romance
Film Date: July, 2003
Total Episodes: 11
Japan Casts: Narimiya Hiroki, Ninomiya Kazunari, Oguri Shun, Suzuki Anne, Yamashita Tomohisa

Description:
Four schoolboys find themselves the last virgins left at school. During the summer holidays, a girl they knew as children 11 years ago, moves back to the neighborhood. Despite their childhood attraction to her, they realize she is a mere shadow of the "princess" they all thought they knew. This story of summer - love, friendship, school, family, the hypocrisy of adults, complications of life, experience and failure is set in an everyday shopping district and shows the clumsiness of children who have developed a little later than their peers. It's a bright romantic comedy that both young and old can appreciate. --TBS

watch it~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My notes: no this drama isn't about sex or anything like that...ok maybe a little but its not like no rated R. it's really funny & sad too..its more of how our generation is now...anyhow..i really recommend this drama if you want a good laugh..the first episode will crack u up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stand Up!
Page 1 of 1