JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kim Junho's debut song 'I Love You'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Kim Junho's debut song 'I Love You' Empty
PostSubject: Kim Junho's debut song 'I Love You'   Kim Junho's debut song 'I Love You' Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 am

When Kim Junsu's twin, Kim Junho, made his debut in 2009, it aroused a lot of interest. Kim Junho's company expressed recently, Junho's first musical work "I Love You" will be introduced to everyone by the end of August (latest September). Within the single, both the Korean and Chinese version of "I Love You" is recorded, and the lyrics for the Korean version were personally written by his brother, Kim Junsu.

Also, because of the special nature of the single, this single will not be released at music stores, it's just a gift from Junho to his fans.

Single introduction:
"I Love You" is a gentle ballad with a beautiful melody. It is moving and touching, and the lyrics also portray a deep love you feel for a lover. Together with Junho's heartfelt singing, this is a single that is worth collecting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

Kim Junho's debut song 'I Love You'
Page 1 of 1