JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2NE1 earns praises from M and GD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

2NE1 earns praises from M and GD Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 earns praises from M and GD   2NE1 earns praises from M and GD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 am

Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo and Big Bang’s GDragon have not held in their praises for rookie girl group 2NE1.

Lee Minwoo who has come back in 8 months with his 4.5 album Minnovation had an interview with Joy News 24 and has revealed that 2NE1 caught his interest.

Lee Minwoo said of 2NE1 “the good thing about them is that they are different. The force they have is different. You can see their passion for music, their energy on stage seems like they have had lots of experience on stage before. He also said, “their charms are overwhelming and their colours are like a chameleons.”

GDragon of Big Bang also did not hide his love for 2NE1. GDragon who made an appearance on Mnet 2NE1 TV on the 2nd had said of 2NE1 “I am very happy that there is a group who can leave a big impression.” He also said “Every performance they do you can see that they have improved and this is a sign that they are doing very well.”

We can see his love for 2NE1 is big as he has been lending them his accessories for their album jacket shooting or for their first performance.

2NE1 who has had a successful debut with Fire, has been taking the number 1 spots On online music charts straight away with their 1st mini album title song ‘I Don’t Care.’

source: kbites
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

2NE1 earns praises from M and GD
Page 1 of 1