JVTCK™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Asian Talk ★

HomeFast NewsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammul Chan crushed by a 200 pound girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayee
Admin
Ayee

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Sammul Chan crushed by a 200 pound girl Empty
PostSubject: Sammul Chan crushed by a 200 pound girl   Sammul Chan crushed by a 200 pound girl Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:15 am

Source: On.cc
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Sammul Chan, Joyce Cheng and Peter So Man Fung appeared as guests on Sammy Leung and Kitty Yuen's new gameshow "千奇百趣". The guests must answer questions based on all kinds of strange things. The guest that loses will receive punishment and crushed by a girl that weighs 200 pounds. The scene was hilarious.

Attracted to the Underwater World

Although Sammul lost to his opponent Joyce Cheng. He stated that he is very curious about the things around him and will often ask people many questions. He said "I have always been very nosy, when I'm curious about something I will ask many questions. My friends always say I am irritating. Recently I am very interested in the underwater world. I like scuba diving even though many people think it's very dangerous. I feel that the underwater world is very calm and I feel very relaxed. It also gives people a very mysterious feeling and it's worth exploring".

As for being crushed by a girl weighing 200 pounds for the first time, Sammul said the feeling was very heavy. Due to the fact that she sat on his thighs and he ended up feeling numb. He said "I could cope with it but actually I didn't know there would be that type of punishment. I wasn't prepared for it".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annarox_x3

Sammul Chan crushed by a 200 pound girl
Page 1 of 1